In Lima, the festivities of cinema, music, fashion, art and entertainment coexist with traditional festivals. The city and the beaches complement each other harmoniously offering the best of contemporary life.
Casinos and Game House
Lima has become an excellent tourist destination because its casinos and games houses, legally allowed. Several international and national chains have managed to establish luxury casinos. Some also offer artistic shows, in the style of the great cities of the world. The vast majority of them attend 24 hours continuously and are located mostly in 5 and 4 star hotels.
A good way to get closer to Peruvian culture is to share its manifestations through singing, music and indigenous and Creole dance. This cultural aspect is very rich and extensive, since each region of Peru has its own characteristics. In Lima there are several nightclubs, which present shows of varied and rich Peruvian folklore.
The city has environments of all styles and forms; of international music, contemporary music, in the purest style of a modern city. In them you can appreciate an artistic show or simply take a relaxing cocktail or your favorite drink in pleasant conversation with good music in the background.
Shopping in LIMA
- Crafts from all regions of Peru, in the various artisan markets of Lima, Miraflores and Pueblo Libre.
- Garments of Alpaca and Vicuña, South American camelids recognized for the quality and softness of their wool, in specialized stores.
- Clothing, shoes and accessories of brands, national and international, in one of the 17 Shopping Centers of the city. Being the main ones: Larcomar, Jockey Plaza, Real Plaza Primavera, Open Plaza Angamos, Plaza San Miguel, Real Plaza Civic Center, among others.
- Antiques and art pieces, in commercial establishments in the district of Miraflores.
- Gold and silver objects and jewelry in specialized stores.
- Contemporary design, decorative items, paintings, costumes and jewelry created by young Peruvian designers, in shopping malls and boutiques in the exclusive districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.